Elevance Health Learning Project Manager in Chesapeake, Virginia
Learning Project Manager
Job Family: Education and Training
Type: Full time
Date Posted:Jun 20, 2022
Req #: PS74587
The Learning Project Manager is responsible for leveraging a project management approach to support the training sub-team/work stream of a strategic implementation through the application of adult learning theories and the creation of a training strategy. Supports all phases of the project through warranty.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
• Collaborates with learning leaders, business partners and the greater project team to implement projects that support business unit or corporate goals. Works with minimal guidance to ensure the learning and development intervention is identified and deliverables are met.
• Manages small to large complex sized projects, markets or initiatives.
• Partners with learning leaders and business partners to define scope, secure required Learning and Quality resources and business SMEs, develop a communication management plan, define Learning and Quality project sub-team roles and responsibilities, Learning training strategy, training project/work plan and schedule.
• Monitors and controls project including the maintenance of accurate project documentation and ensures any changes to scope are documented and approved, including scope changes that may impact L & D project budget.
• Consults with the Learning leadership, L & D shared services organization, and the business unit management to ensure the most appropriate learning intervention is identified to close the performance gap caused by the implementation.
• Manages expectations with the resource managers and project team members, provides performance feedback to managers and team members as needed
• Maintains risks and issues log, facilitates resolution of risks and issues, executes on communication plan, creates status reports, ensures metric strategy is executed on and monitors results
• Remains engaged in project through warranty to include lessons learned and evaluation of project.
• Understands and uses Performance Thinking in all aspects of role.
• Possesses basic understanding of learning metrics and evaluation and how it relates to overall results.
• Requires BA/BS in business, education, instructional design or other learning disciplines, five years of experience, or any combination of education and experience which will provide an equivalent background.
• Agile and Project Management required
• Learning background required
• Performance Consulting required
• Two to Four years of Agile project management required, or equivalent professional experience.
• PMP a plus
• Health insurance background preferred
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $73,520 - $91,900 0 (Min – MRP)
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
- The hourly or salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
EEO is the Law
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Please use the links below to review statements of protection from discrimination under Federal law for job applicants and employees.
EEO Policy Statement
EEO is the Law Postero
EEO Poster Supplement-English Version
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Elevance Health, Inc. is an E-verify Employer
Email us (email@example.com) or call 1-877-204-7664