Elevance Health Business Analyst III (Product Analyst) in Richmond, Virginia
Business Analyst III (Product Analyst)
Job Family: Business Support
Type: Full time
Date Posted:Jun 20, 2022
Req #: PS70915
New Jersey, New Jersey
Business Analyst III
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 7am-6pm (Flexible)
Duties & Responsibilities
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve. This opportunity is within Diversified Business and Insights (DB&I) team specifically in the Advanced Analytics and Services Group (AAS). The AAS team is responsible for High Tech Product Development to support multiple lines of services. Responsible for serving as the liaison between the business and IT in translating complex business needs into application software. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Analyzes complex end user needs to determine optimal means of meeting those needs.
• Determines specific business application software requirements to address complex business needs.
• Develops project plans and identifies and coordinates resources, involving those outside the unit.
• Works with programming staff to ensure requirements will be incorporated into system design and testing.
• Acts as a resource to users of the software to address questions/issues.
• May provide direction and guidance to team members and serves as an expert for the team.
• Support a Product Owner, in writing User Stories, user acceptance criteria and testing
• Requires a BA/BS
• Minimum of 5 years business analysis experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
• Knowledge of systems capabilities and business operations is strongly preferred.
• Experience in working within a Scrum Team delivering business systems software
• Experience using Agile delivery tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Trello, etc
• Self-driven, detail oriented, good organization and note taking skills
• Knowledge of Agile Development, Scaled Agile Framework, etc
• Business Analyst Certification from IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis)
• SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (SPO/PM) Training or SAFe Fundamentals coursework
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $66,720-$83,400
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
- The hourly or salary range is the range Anthem in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
EEO is the Law
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Please use the links below to review statements of protection from discrimination under Federal law for job applicants and employees.
EEO Policy Statement
EEO is the Law Postero
EEO Poster Supplement-English Version
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Elevance Health, Inc. is an E-verify Employer
Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 1-877-204-7664